Doximity.com is the largest online social network in the country for health professionals. If you have not yet registered with Doximity.com, please follow the steps below to create an account. This will allow you to vote in U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” and “Best Children's Hospitals” rankings, as well as residency rankings.
Doximity Registration Details:
- To activate your profile visit www.doximity.com/register#landing.
Registration takes only a few minutes. You will be asked a few personal identifying questions in this process. This is for your safety and the authenticity of the database.
Doximity Registration Steps:
- Fill in your name
- Answer questions to verify your identity, which may include birth date, home zip code, medical school, and year of graduation as well as the personal identifying questions.
- You will then be asked if you want to include classmates in your address book. Click "next" in the top right corner of the screen to avoid this step.
- Check that your license, board certifications, and address (business or personal) are listed correctly on your Profile. ("Profile" link located in upper right-hand corner).
“Best Hospitals” & “Best Pediatric Hospitals” Voting Details
- Each hospital in the Mount Sinai Health System is ranked separately, so entries need to be very specific with full, proper names; "Mount Sinai St. Luke's," for instance, instead of simply "Mount Sinai," or the entry might default to The Mount Sinai Hospital.
- In the unlikely instance that you receive a printed ballot in the mail after you have already voted online, please make sure to fill out and submit the printed ballot as well.
If you encounter any difficulty during this process, please email email@example.com for help.